We aim to provide a high standard of service and deliver a satisfactory experience to all customers. We do also recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. In the event that you feel we have made a mistake, or we could have done something better, we will do our best to reach an appropriate resolution.
Our Complaint Process
- If you are unhappy with your experience with NCML we suggest you let us know as soon as possible asking to speak to your Customer Relationship Manager’s supervisor.
- If you remain dissatisfied you can contact our Customer Care team by:
- Calling 1300 649 161
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your letter to: NCML
FAO: Customer Care
GPO Box 2001
Melbourne Victoria 3001
- or complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
- A notification will be sent to you within 2 working days to confirm the receipt of your complaint
- Your complaint will be investigated by a Customer Care Officer and a written response will be provided to you.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our findings, or if you require further information or clarification from us, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care team.